When using our website or communicate with us we may collect the following information about you:
• information you give us about yourself if you sign up for an account on our Website, place an order for products, complete any online forms (such as registration forms, competitions, and surveys), opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our Website, or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant chat, social media or otherwise).
Information our IT systems collect about you: each time you visit the Website, certain information will be created and automatically recorded by our IT systems. That information includes:
• cookies: these small text files can help improve your experience with the Website and make it easier to interact with us. We use technology such as "cookies" to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page. This may include storing your location or language preferences to save you having to re-enter information when returning to, or ensuring that items you wish to order don’t disappear as you navigate between pages on our Website.
• device information: the information provided by your device will differ depending on which type of device you are using (whether it’s a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, or otherwise) and the settings on that device, but includes the type of device you have (such as an iPhone 6S or Samsung Galaxy S7), the device’s IP address, the browser you are using, your mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you have visited, your time zone and country location, and crash or download error reports.
We use your information:
• to provide you with the products you have ordered: to order products, you need to register an account on our Website (which you may personalise). Your information (including name, address, phone number, email address, and debit or credit card details) will be used so you can submit, and we can process and fulfil, that order. We may also use your information to communicate with you about your orders and account and provide you with customer support when needed.
• to administer, maintain, and optimise our Website, our services and your experience: we want you to have the best experience possible when you interact with us, including using our Website, products and services and visiting our store. To do this, we use your information (including log data, statistical information, and device information) to ensure that the Website and its features and any Wi-Fi networks are functioning correctly, to adapt and customise our Website to better suit your preferences.
• to provide you with customer services: if you contact us with feedback for any reason, whether by email, phone, or otherwise, we will use your information (including your name, phone number, and email address) to help us to respond to you, and where appropriate, investigate, and resolve any issue or incident that you may have. We may also use your phone number or email address to let you know the status of, or if there are any problems with, your order.
• to advertise and promote our boutique, products, services and brands: for your, and our, financial security: for everyone’s safety, we need to ensure that our customers are genuine. To do this, we may use your personal information (including your name, address, and financial information (such as credit or debit card details) to confirm your identity and perform credit check or anti-fraud checks. We may use third party credit reference or fraud prevention agencies to perform these checks, but no formal credit check is performed and your credit rating will not be affected.